The Qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2017 are informed that the admission into Polytechnics
will be conducted based on Web Counselling. The detailed procedure of Web counselling and
other instructions can be had from the Help Line centres on the day of Certificate Verification and
is also available at http://appolycet.nic.in. Accordingly, the qualified candidates of
A.P-POLYCET-2017 and Non-qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor
based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line
Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and
two sets of Xerox copies like
1. S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo(Original or Internet copy).
2. Aadhar number.(will be returned after verification)
3. IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no
institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10
years in case of non-local candidates.
4. Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2014 or white ration Card for claiming
tuition fee reimbursement.
5. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category
6. PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
a. In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the
District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only
be considered under PH category.
b. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik
Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for
verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible
under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of sainik welfare of A.P is final in
c. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent
Authority of their place of residence.