:: APPOLYCET-2022 :: Detailed Notification
The Qualified candidates of APPOLYCET-2022 are informed that admission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web-based Counselling. The detailed procedure of Web-based counseling and other instructions will be made available at website
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE THROUGH ONLINE MODE
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 27.07.2022 to 02.08.2022. The fee amounts are given below,
For OC/BC: Rs.900/-
For SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
- Processing fee can be paid online using a credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
- Once the payment is successful click on the print button and takes a printout of the fee receipt.
During the payment of the processing fee sometimes due to network delays payment made by the candidate may not be successful. In such cases, candidates need to pay the processing fee once again and the amount debited due to the failed transaction will be remitted back into the respective account within 4 working days from the date of payment. If the excess payments are not remitted within 4 working days candidate has to send information like Hall ticket number, Transaction Id, Date of Payment, etc to the Email Id Convenerappolycet2022@gmail.comand action will be taken immediately for a refund. Candidates are requested to note that only one payment will be taken and excess paid will be refunded automatically.
The qualified candidates of APPOLYCET-2022 are informed to attend for certificate verification along with the Processing fee payment receipt in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
1) Processing fee payment receipt
2) APPOLYCET-2022 Hall ticket
3) APPOLYCET-2022 Rank Card
4) S.S.C or its Equivalent Marks memo(Original or Internet copy).
5) IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
6) EWS certificate valid for the year 2022-23 from MeeSeva, for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under the EWS category.
7) Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2019 for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
8) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category(BC/SC/ST) candidates
9) Transfer Certificate
10) Local status certificate (if applicable)i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June-2021shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
11) PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-Indian Certificate if applicable.
a. In respect of the PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have a disability of 40% and above will only be considered under the PH category.
b. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card, and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of Sainik Welfare of A.P is final in this matter.
c. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the Competent Authority of their place of residence.
SCHEDULE FOR DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR
(REPORTING TIME AT HLC 9.00 A.M. Every day)
|DATE||FROM RANK||TO RANK|
- Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification
- ST candidates have to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centers marked with
** only, see Annexure-II.
- Candidates who are claiming special category viz: PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES should attend certificate verification at Government Polytechnic, Vijayawada, Near Benz Circle only as per the schedule given
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR
PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES, AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES
(REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
|SPORTS & GAMES||1 TO 40000|
|NCC||1 TO 40000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||40001 TO 80000|
|NCC||40001 TO 80000|
|SPORTS & GAMES||80001 TO LAST RANK|
|NCC||80001 TO LAST RANK|
1 TO LAST RANK
PH – Physically handicapped (visual, hearing, orthopedically disabled).
NCC– National Cadet Cops,
Sports– Sports & Games,
CAP– Children of Armed forces Personnel.
SCHEDULE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS FOR ALL CANDIDATES
|12.08.2022||Change of options|
|16.08.2022||Release of allotments on web|
- For any Help such as a change of Mobile number or any corrections, candidates are requested to approach the nearest Help Line centers with valid
- On the last day of the schedule, options last exercised by the candidate will be frozen and the candidate should take a printout. The options recorded in the server on the last day will alone be considered for the allotment of seats.
- Allotments will be placed on the Website https://appolycet.nic.in on 16.08.2022 after 06.00 PM.
- Enter the login id, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and date of birth in Candidate
- Download the allotment order and report to the college.
Tuition Fee: The tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs. 4,700 (for Government and aided Polytechnics) and Rs.25,000 per annum (in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges). The reimbursement of the Tuition fees in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time. As per the norms prescribed by the Social Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh, candidates with maximum eligible age [Candidates of SC/ST/BC-24 YEARS, and OC-20 YEARS] as on 01- 07-2021 are alone eligible for fee reimbursement
Note: It is informed to all the candidates that they can approach the nearest Government Polytechnic for any help regarding information related to the web counseling procedure (Certificate verification in the Web counseling process only be done at 35 Help Line Centres). The list of Government Polytechnics and Help Line Centres is available on the Website Click Here
All the candidates should follow the COVID-19 guidelines given below.
- Every candidate should wear the
- Every candidate should maintain social
- The body temperature of the candidate will be checked using a thermal scanner at
- Candidates are advised to sanitize their hands before and after certificate verification
- Every candidate is advised to bring his/her own water
- Candidates are advised to maintain cleanliness and hygienic conditions at
Convener Office address:
O/o The Commissioner of Technical Education,
Flat.No:104, ANR Towers,Jammichettu Street,Prasadampadu, Vijayawada-521108.
Email Id: Convenerappolycet2022@gmail.com
Help Desk Numbers: 7995681678, 7995865456
(Timings as per the schedule from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)