STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
ANDHRA PRADESH:: VIJAYAWADA
NOTIFICATION FOR CONDUCTING COMPETENCY CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION FOR ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR AND WIREMAN UNDER A.P.E.L. REGULATIONS ACT 1987.
1.The State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P., Vijayawada will conduct XXV session of Competency Certificate Examination for Electrical Supervisor and Wiremen in June/July – 2019on behalf of the Chief Electrical Inspector of Government / Chairman A.P. Electrical Licensing Board, A.P., Guntur, under Andhra Pradesh Electrical Licensing Regulations Act, 1987.
- Proposed Date of Theory Examination for SUPERVISOR-18-08-2019 (Sunday)
- Proposed Date of Practical examination for SUPERVISOR 19-08-2019 onwards
- Proposed Date of Practical examination for Electrical Wireman will be from 22-08-2019 (Thursday) Onwards.
Note: Batch wise time table for Electrical Supervisor & Wireman practical
examination will be placed on the following websites by 18-08- 2019
2.Qualifications for admission to the Wireman (Certificate of Competency) Examination:-
The candidates for admission to the “Wireman Competency” Certificate Examination shall be a person with four years experience, shall be certified by a Firm or a Licensed Electrical Contractor and Countersigned by an Electrical Engineer not below the rank of Asst Divisional Engineer in AP Transco., / AP Genco /AP Discom’s or Deputy Electrical Inspector in the Electrical Inspectorate.
1) He shall have completed the age of 18 Years as on 1st January 2019.
3.Qualification for admission for the Supervisor (Certificate of Competency) Examination: –
- A pass in 10th class or its equivalent with not less than 8 years experience in the practice of Electrical Installation works; and the said experience shall be duly certified by a Firm or Contractor.
- Wireman / Electrician of I.T.I. Certificate Holder with not less than 4 years experience in the practice of Electrical Installation works. National apprentice training of 1 year duration after passing I.T.I. examination shall be counted as practical experience.
- The minimum age limit for appearing for examination shall be
20 years as on 1st January,2019.
- The following are the Examination centers for Both Supervisor & Wireman Examination.
Centre Code Name of the Polytechnic
38 MRAGR Govt. Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
14 MBTS Govt. Polytechnic, Guntur
16 Government Polytehnic, Nellore
22 ESC Government Polytechnic, Nandyal
a) Date of commencement of : 06-07-2019
b) Last date for registration of
applications through online : 25-07-2019
5. Examination fee :
i) For Wireman – Rs.1, 100/-
ii) For Supervisor – Rs.1, 600/-
The candidate has to pay the Examination fee online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking only. Demand drafts / Cheques / Cash will not be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Application forms will neither be sold physically nor filled in application forms received through post by the Secretary, State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P., Vijayawada under any circumstances.
6. Registration of the candidate: –
a) The candidate has to register his candidature through online for
writing the examination by entering the personal details in the website
https://ewsapsbtet.in. The guidelines for registration of online application are given in the website for reference.
b) The candidate has to submit the hardcopy of filled in application downloaded from the website, at the respective examination centre by enclosing the copies of certificates attested by the Gazetted officer including original certificates of experience signed by the concerned contractor / firm and counter signed by ADE of APGenco., / APTransco., /AP Discoms / Dy. Electrical Inspector of Electrical Inspectorate and also enclose the renewal certificate of the contractor license. If the candidate is failed to submit the above certificates, he/she will not be allowed for
appearing the examination.
Candidates are requested to visit the website for the details of registration, syllabus,
Model papers of Supervisor examination and instructions to the candidates.
The applications received through online only be accepted. Applications received
from any other mode will be rejected.