Sub: – SBTET – Diploma (C-09,C-14,C-16& ER-91) I, II, III Year/Semesters Regular &
Supplementary Examinations March/April-2018 Candidates Seeking Change
of Examination center by the candidates for Diploma examinations
Conducted by the Board – Guidelines – Issued – Reg.
Ref: – 1. XXXIX Board Meeting held on 24-07-2008.
2. Committee meeting held on 29-08-2008 in the conference hall of SBTET,
3. This office Lr. No. SBTET/EE-I-14/848/2005 Dated: 18-09-2008.
4. SBTET/EE-II-1/ 476/Dip. Exams/2018 dated.08-02-2018
With references to the above, it is to inform you that the details of guidelines
are furnished herewith for change of examination centers
1) Change of examination center to the exam registered candidates may be permitted in
genuine cases only.
2) The regular course students shall not be considered.
3) Change of center within the station is not permitted.
4) Change of examination center may be allowed in respect of Regular students after
they complete the prescribed course of study at the Institution where they have been
FOR (REGULAR ) CANDIDATES
1) Female candidate got married during the course of study and seeking change
of center to the place due to for her husband’s place of working / Residence. Such
requisition shall be entertained on production of (Latest) service certificate in
original of the husband issued by the employer/competent authority (MRO).
2) In case of candidates father or mother retired from service or transferred to another
station to which the change of center sought may be considered on production of
the (Latest) certificate issued by competent authority (MRO)/Employer.
3) Change of Center may be considered on the priority of category of employment.
I. Govt. Establishments.
II. Public Sector undertakings
III. Private Sector Establishment Registered under concerned departments.
IV. M.N.C. organizations.
V. Self employed business establishments (Registered)
4) a). Change of centre may be allowed only when the branch studied by the candidate
is offered in the proposed examination centre.
b) Change of Center may be allowed as many times as the candidate desires subject
to production of certificates and payment of fee for each notification.
c). Change of examination center may be allowed from Govt. Polytechnic to another
Govt. Polytechnic only and from Private Polytechnic to Govt. Polytechnic within
the state(only) as per their request. However change of examination center from
Govt. to Private and Private to Private Polytechnic/Institutions shall
not be allowed.
5) Filtration of applications and allocation of examination centers shall be under
taken by the Board.
6) The candidates applied under late fee and Tatkal Scheme shall not be allowed for such change of examination center.
7) The change in examination center shall be limited to 10% of sanctioned intake
per Branch / Institution at which center the candidate seeking to appear for examination.
8) The above shall be decided on first come first served basis.
9) The change in examination center will be granted only on payment of fee through D.D in favour of “THE SECRETARY, SBTET, T.S” payable at Hyderabad from any Nationalized bank. Rs. 500/- per Regular candidates (Day-time).
The Principals are requested to inform the candidates to submit the
application along with necessary certificates and required fee as mentioned above to this office on or before 25/02/2018 so as to enable this office to process the applications based on the guidelines mentioned above. Applications will not be
entertained under any circumstances after prescribed date through institution or
from the candidates who apply directly to this office.