APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES TO APPEAR FOR THE DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY (D.PH-ER-91) 1ST YEAR EXAMINATIONS FOR REGULAR/BACKLOG CANDIDATES TO BE CONDUCTED BY THE BOARD DURING JUNE-2017.
A. Candidates admitted under ER-91 Scheme during the academic Year 2012-2013 (Pin starting with ‘12’) into 02 year Diploma in Pharmacy are eligible for JUNE-2017. Diploma Examinations as Second mercy chance.(Subject to condition on Govt. Permission).
B. Candidates admitted under ER-91 Scheme during the academic Year 2011-2012 (Pin starting with ‘11’) and prior batches into 2 year Diploma in Pharmacy are not eligible for JUNE-2017 Diploma Examinations
I. DATE OF COMMENCEMENT FOR PAYMENT OF
EXAMINATION FEE THROUGH ONLINE : 16-05-2017 (Tuesday)
II. LAST WORKING DAY : 08 -05-2017(Monday)
III. LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM : 29-05-2017 (Monday) WITHOUT PENALITY TO ALL CANDIDATES.
IV.a) LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION
FEE AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM : 31-05-2017(Wednesday) WITH PENALITY TO ALL CANDIDATES.
b) LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION
FEE AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM : 02-06-2017 (Friday) UNDER TATKAL SCHEME
V. CONDUCT OF PRACTICAL EXAMINATION : Before Theory (After the last working day)
VI. LAST DATE OF FOR SUBMISSION OF S.Ms. to : 29 -05-2017 SBTE&T
VII. LAST DATE OF FOR SUBMISSION OF PRACTICAL : 29 -05-2017 MARKS to SBTE&T
VIII. COMMENCEMENT OF THEORY EXAMS : 05 -06-2017
IX. FEE FOR WHOLE OR PART EXAMINATION : Rs. 675/-
X. A)LATE FEE (Penalty) : Rs. 400/-
B) TATKAL SCHEME (Including examination fee) : Rs. 3000/-
XI . Condonation fee (Upto 10%) i.e. FROM ABOVE 65% AND BELOW 75% : Rs. 600/-
1. Issue of hall tickets to any candidate is subject possessing 75% of attendance as on last working day.
2. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand for the issue of Hall ticket.
3. Examination fee must be paid by cash through payment gateway/AP Online/Polytechnics centre for all Diploma subjects.
4. The dates mentioned at serial no. VI,VII are the dates by which the Board should receive the inputs.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
6. A student who is not eligible to sit for examination either due to shortage of attendance or other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
7. Examination fee payment detailed instructions are enclosed with this notification.
8. Detailed time-table of examinations shall be communicated by 3rd week of May- 2017.