Sub: Janmabhumi – Release of „Reimbursement of Tuition Fee‟ component of Post Matric
Scholarships – Mapping of hallticket Number with Aadhar Number – Reg.
Ref: 1. 5th Meeting of State Level Committee (SLC) held on 06-04-2018 at A.P.
2. 6th Meeting of State Level Committee (SLC) held on 11-05-2018 at A.P. Secretariat,
All the Principals of Government, Private, Aided Polytechnics including 2nd shift
Polytechnics in Engineering Colleges and Pharmacy Colleges are informed that as per the directives
of Social Welfare Department, Government of A.P. and also as per the provisions of G.O.Ms.No.45,
S.W.(Edn.2) Dept., dt.09.06.2017,
The Principals are requested to carry out the following tasks expeditiously by 18-05-2018.
1. Map the Aadhaar and PIN No. of Students using Ms Excel format which is provided to
the colleges in Jnanabhumi College Login under Services Hall Tickets Number
2. College Registrations for the year 2018-19 are opened. The colleges should complete the
Registration process and forward it to the Affiliating Authority for conformation.
3. Confirm the Renewal Students details by One Time Approval using e-sign.
4. Take suitable action regarding the students who are still pending for sanctioning RTF &
MTF upto 2017-18 due to various reasons in college login of AP epass portal and if they
are not eligible, they may be deleted by uploading the required details in the college login
of AP epass portal.
5. Upload the New student details by authenticating the student with e-sign. Student
Registration process is similar to the previous year except for student authentication.
Student authentication (Biometric) is to be done at Mee-Seva centres.
6. Implement the Daily Biometric Attendance of students which is mandatory.
7. For 2018-19, take a note that last date for uploading of attendance for sanctioning
scholarship should be done by 5th of next month failing which the facility will be ceased
thereby scholarship will not be sanctioned for that month. Earlier it was given open
Also, the principals are requested to observe the following changes and give necessary
instructions to the concerned.