Sub: SBTET-AP- Four day training program on “IT Essentials” Module (2
by Cisco-For faculty of Private Polytechnics-Information –Reg.
Ref: 1. MOU between the Government of Andhra Pradesh and M/s Cisco
Systems India Pvt Ltd dt: 17-03-2016 at Visakhapatnam.
2. Lr. No. K2/2800-Cisco/2017-001 from the Spl. Commissioner of
Technical Education, AP dt: 17-02-2017.
3. Note file Order of the Spl. Commissioner of Technical Education
4. Lr. No. K2/2800-Cisco/2017-002 dated: 15-05-2017.
5. Lr. No.SBTET/AP/Academic/CISCO/004, Dt: 05-12-2017.
6. Lr. No.SBTET/AP/Academic/CISCO/005, Dt: 08-01-2018.
It is to inform that a four day Training program on „IT Essentials‟ module
nd Batch) by Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd to the staff of private polytechnics where
CISCO academies are going to be established is scheduled to be organized tentatively from
02-04-2018. The venue and exact dates shall be intimated after finalizing the list of
Hence, the Principals of Private Polytechnics are hereby informed to register their
institution for establishing Cisco centre of Excellence at their Institute at an early date.
For further details and queries, please contact:
Shubhajit Jagadev, Head, Cisco Academy Support Center (ASC) & Instructor
Training Center (ITC) (East, Northeast and Southeast India)
Advisory Board Member – Cisco Networking Academy Global Team
Cisco Academy Instructor Trainer (ITE, IOTF, CCNA, CCNAS, CCNP) – India
+91- 9438668887, 7064432000.