STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
ANDHRA PRADESH :: VIJAYAWADA
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CHIEF SUPERINTENDENTS / JOINT CHIEF SUPERINTENDENTS
1. The Chief Superintendent is responsible for conducting the examination at his/her centre fairly and smoothly.
2. The Chief Superintendent should take all the necessary precautions, for the safety and security of question paper
booklets and response sheets when they are in his/her custody.
3. The Chief Superintendent is requested to take all possible precautions so that the examination is not disrupted in
case of rain and power failure etc., the examination timings should be strictly adhered to. The examination will be
conducted on scheduled day as per notification. The candidates shall be permitted into the halls one hour before the
commencement of exam.
4. Proper security arrangements shall be made by the coordinator. The Commissioner of Police/Superintendent of
Police is already informed to provide adequate police force at each centre of examination to prevent any untoward
incident; you should also contact the police officer in charge of the police station of your locality one day before the
date of examination, for providing Bandobust.
5. Strict supervision should be maintained in and around the premises of the examination centre. No outsider shall be
allowed inside the premises including the teaching / Ministerial / Class IV staff of the concerned Institutions, If they
are not on examination duty. The Staff drafted for flying squad duty, the Departmental observer and other officers of
Technical Education Department should be allowed into examination halls only on production of their identity and
purpose of their visit to the Centre.
6. The Staff drafted for examination duty (Joint Chief Superintendent, Asst. Superintendents, supporting staff and class
IV) are to be paid remuneration immediately after the examination as per the norms. The Chief Superintendent may
draw his/her remuneration as per the norms. The remuneration to the Observer, flying squad staff and Urdu
translators will be paid by the coordinator.
7. Special care should be taken to see that the candidates do not receive any help from any source in answering the
8. Necessary tools may be kept ready on the date of Entrance Examination for opening the boxes containing sealed
question paper booklet and OMR response sheet packets.
9. The Chief Superintendent is requested to appoint one Joint Chief Superintendent to assist him/her (Chief
Superintendent) The Joint Chief Superintendent will act as the Chief Superintendent in case the Chief
Superintendent fails to attend the duty under extraordinary circumstances.
10. The examination timings are from 11-00A.Mto1-00P.M.No extra time should be granted to any candidate under any
circumstances. The examination should commence exactly at 11-00A.Mwithout fail.
11. The Chief Superintendent may hold a briefing class to all the Asst. Superintendents one day before the actual date of examination
regarding nature of duties to be discharged by them. He/she should also distribute the copies of the Instructions to Assistant
Superintendents and staff drafted for invigilation duty to enable them to discharge their duties efficiently.
(B) CONDUCT OF POLYCET :
1. The Chief Superintendent with the help of the Joint Chief Superintendent and supporting staff has to complete the
works mentioned below one day before the actual date of examination.
2. The seating plan (Hall-wise) is to be prepared in quadruplicate. One copy (without A, B, C, D marking) is to be pasted
on the entrance door of the examination hall. The second one (marked with A, B, C, D codes) is to be given to the
Asst. Superintendent (Invigilators) for verification purpose. Third one (without A, B, C, D Marking) is to be displayed
outside two hours before the commencement of examination to enable the candidates to go to their respective halls
and the last one (marked with A, B, C, D codes) is to be submitted to the Coordinator in a sealed cover in the end,
along with the examination material.
1 of 6
- Hall-wise attendance sheets (Computerised NR) are to be kept ready to be- handed over the Asst. Superintendents
drafted for duty.
- Since the question paper booklets will be in packets of 24 in number, as far as possible the seating arrangement in different
halls may be made in multiples of 24. The minimum distance between candidates on all the sides should be a meter
approximately. The hall ticket number may be marked either with a piece of chalk or number typed and pasted on the table
where the candidates sits to write the examination. The question papers will be of four different series, A, B, C, D, with the
same questions in each booklet but in different order. It is must to arrange seating arrangements in each hall in such a
manner that each row consists of tables in multiples of 4+2 (Four Plus Two), so that none of two adjacent or diagonal
candidate gets the same question paper booklet code. As the Question papers are arranged in ABCD series, this would be
of much help whatever be the strength of the room / hall. The capacity of a room/hall may be determined as No. of rows
(each row in Multiple of 4+2 (Four Pius Two). The candidates should be asked to sit as per the hall tickets number marked.
They should never be allowed to alter the numbers under any circumstances. The hall ticket numbers are to be written rowwise on the Black Board if available in the examination Hall.
- The Chief Superintendent should see that temporary lighting arrangements are made in the examination halls where
there is no proper ventilation, on the previous day before the examination, without giving any chance to the
candidates to create a problem few minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Every examination hall is to be provided with a big pot with drinking water and one or two tumblers. The candidates
should never be allowed to move from their seats for anything. The drinking water is to be served to them at their
respective seats. One water carrier is to be posted to every examination hall where the strength is minimum of 50.
- The Chief Superintendent/Joint Chief Superintendent must be available two hours before the commencement of
examination at the examination centre to receive sealed question paper bundles from the co-ordinator or his/her
nominee (Route Officer)
C) APPOINTMENT OF JOINT CHIEF SUPERINTENDENT/ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT
- The appointment orders for Joint Chief Superintendent/Assistant Superintendent (Invigilators), Ministerial staff and
other class-IV Staff is to be served well in Advance and acceptance letters have to be obtained from them to this
effect. This ensures the certainity of the Staff to attend the duty assigned to them in the normal course.
- Every centre will have a Joint Chief Superintendent to assist the Chief Superintendent in the entire work. The Chief
Superintendent has to appoint one Asst. Superintendent (Invigilator) for every 25 candidates writing the examination
and one reserve Asst. Superintendent for every50 candidates writing the examination. The reserve Asst.
Superintendent will meet the requirements during the official absence of the Asst. Superintendent under extra
ordinary circumstances. If all the Regular Asst. Superintendent attend the duty, the reserve Asst. Superintendent will
attend to other duties as assigned to him/her by the Chief Superintendent. Every examination hall should have
minimum two Asst. Superintendents irrespective of the strength in the hall. The overall strength of the Asst.
Superintendent for each center is to be worked out basing on the number or examination halls and the strength of
candidates allotted to the centre. The overall strength includes the Reserve Assistant Superintendent also.
- The teaching staff of a particular college institution can be posted as Asst. Superintendent, in the same college or
institution, as the case may be, to the extent possible so that the Chief Superintendent can have absolute control over the
entire setup. If the strength of teaching staff is inadequate the ministerial staff or any staff members of the same
college/institution not below the rank of Junior Assistant can be posted as Asst. Superintendent. No outside staff member
(not belonging to the same college/institution) should be appointed as Asst. Superintendent under any circumstances.
- Examination duty should not be allotted to any staff member whose child / children are appearing for POLYCET.
- The Asst. Superintendent should not be informed in Advance about the rooms allotted to them for invigilation duty.
They should be informed of the same at the time of handing over the examination material to them. Movement of
Asst. Superintendents to rooms other than those allotted to them is strictly prohibited.
- The Asst. Superintendent should not sit or stand at one place in the examination hall. They should move around and in
between the rows allotted to them during the period of examination and prevent candidates from indulging in malpractice.
- The Asst. Superintendent and other supporting staff are to be asked to report to the Chief Superintendent at least 1½
hours before the commencement of the Examination. Failure to report at the given time will result in Asst.
Superintendent (invigilator) forfeiting his/her remuneration.
2 of 6
- Each Asst. Superintendent is to be given equal number of candidates for supervision in the examination hall. Each Asst.
Superintendent is responsible to distribute question paper booklets and OMR Response Sheets to the batch of students
allotted to him/her. The Asst. Superintendent should also ensure that the candidate enters all the details on the OMR
Response Sheet as well as the question paper booklet. Before appending their signature on the OMR response sheet, the
Asst. Superintendent (Invigilator) must ensure that the candidates have entered their Hall Ticket Number, Examination
centre, other relevant details and their signatures at the place earmarked on the OMR Response Sheet. The Asst.
Superintendent should collect OMR sheets only from the student at the end of the examination.
- Candidates are to be allowed into the examination hall one hour before the commencement of examination. It should
be ensured that the candidates do not bring any other material into the examination hall except pen/pencil/eraser and
hall-ticket. Items like mathematical tables, slides, rules, Calculators etc., are not permitted. The Asst.
Superintendents are to be informed of the same.
- Asst. Superintendents are to be informed to check first, the Identity of the candidate with reference to the photo and
N.R. available with him/her (Asst. Superintendent) and obtain the signature of the candidate on the nominal roll cum
Signature statement of candidate/Attendance sheet supplied (Proforma POLYCET-X) Computerized NR. They may
be asked to refer the doubtful cases to the Chief Superintendent to take a final decision in the matter. If a candidate
has not turned up for the examination, the Asst. Superintendent may be asked to write “ABSENT” in the attendance
column with red pen. After taking the signature of the candidate OMR Response sheet is to be issued to the
candidates one hour before the commencement of the examination.
The Asst. Superintendents may be instructed to see the candidate writes his/her hall ticket number in the
space provided in his/her (Asst. Superintendent) presence on the OMR Response Sheet. This ensures the
candidates to write his/her number only in the OMR “Response Sheet” given to him/her. The Asst.
Superintendent has to explain the procedure as to how to fill up the relevant details on the OMR Response
Sheet and the method of answering the question paper to the candidates as most of them are from rural
background and have just finished their S.S.C. exams.The Chief Superintendent may hand over the
impersonation cases to the police with awritten complaint. Candidates belonging to a particular examination centre
should not be permitted to write the examination in any other centre under any Circumstances.
- “NO CANDIDATE SHOULD BE ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION HALL AFTER THE COMMENCEMENT OF
EXAMINATION, i.e. AFTER 11-00 A.M. No candidate should be allowed to leave the examination hall before one hour
“i.e.before 12 Noon”. If any candidate wants to leave the examination hall once for all he/she can do so by surrendering the
OMR Response Sheet and that too after one hour only. Candidates should not be allowed even to go to the toilets during
the course of examination. These rules are to be observed strictly by all the Asst. superintendents.
D) ISSUE OF “OMR” RESPONSE SHEETS
- The Chief Superintendent has to go the examination halls at 9-45 A.Mand hand over the sealed packets containing
the “OMR Response Sheets” to the Asst. Superintendent with instructions to open the seals in the presence of the
candidate in the examination halls at 10-00 A.Mfor distribution, to those who have signed in the nominal roll cum
signature statement of candidate attendance sheet. The Chief Superintendent can open for himself/herself one/two
packets containing the OMR Response Sheet in the presence of Joint Chief Superintendent and Departmental
Observer posted, at 9-45 A.Mto give exact number to the halls where the strength of the Candidates writing the
examination is (less than 25 and not in multiples of 25)
- The candidate may be asked to check immediately whether the OMR Response Sheet issued to them is printed
properly or not, if the OMR Response Sheet is not printed properly, the same is to be replaced on the spot at the
request of the candidate. The candidates are to be instructed to start filing up all the relevant details on the OMR
Response Sheet by darkening the appropriate circle using the H.B. Pencil only following the instructions given on the
OMR Response Sheet. The Asst. Superintendent may be advised by the Chief Superintendent to direct the
candidates to complete the filing up of the details on OMR Response Sheet by 10-45 A.M
E) ISSUE OF QUESTION PAPER BOOKLETS.
- The Chief Superintendent has to go to the examination hall at 10-45 A,Mand hand over the required no. of sealed
packets containing question paper booklets to the Asst. Superintendent with instructions to open the same in the
presence of the candidates at 10-50 A.Mfor distribution. The candidates may be asked to verify immediately if all the
pages are printed properly or not and in case of any deficiency/defect they may request the Invigilators for its
immediate replacement. The candidates should be instructed to start answering the question paper exactly from 11-
00 A.M.Before commencing to Answer, the candidate may be directed to fill up his/her Hall Ticket Number and
append his/ her signature on the question Paper Booklet.
3 of 6
- The Chief Superintendent has to collect back the left over Question Paper booklets and OMR Response Sheets from every
examination hall at 11-05 A.Mwithout fail and keep them under his/her personal custody as he/she has to give a detailed
account of these things to the Secretary, State Board of Technical Education and Training. A.P. Vijayawada.
- The Asst. Superintendents are to be instructed to collect back the used OMR Response Sheets (with all the details
filled in) from all candidates who have appeared for the examination by 1-00 P.M.
- The Asst. Superintendents are to be informed to report back to the Chief Superintendent with the following material
soon after the examination is over ( i.e. 1-00 P.M.)
a) Filled in Nominal Rolls – cum Signature of the Candidates/Attendance Sheet (Proforma POLYCET-X)
b) Used OMR Response Sheets collected back from the candidates arranged in Order of Hall Ticket Number
c) Seating plan of the examination hall.
- The Assistant Superintendents are to be paid their remuneration for the invigilation duty soon after they handed over
the examination material
F) MALPRACTICE CASES:
In case any candidate is found resorting to unfair means or possessing prohibited material etc., connected with
examinations, the following procedure is to be adopted by the Chief Superintendent/Asst. Superintendents of the
centre for booking the case.
- The Hall-ticket, OMR Response Sheet and Question papers booklets should be seized immediately from the candidate.
- Written explanation is to be obtained from the candidate by the Chief Superintendent. If the candidate refuses to give
written explanation, a report may be obtained from the concerned Asst. Superintendent with another Asst.
Superintendent as witness and counter – signed by the Chief Superintendent.
- The candidate should be asked to leave the examination hall immediately. If he/she refuses to do so and tries to
create nuisance in the hall, the assistance of the Police available may be taken to send him/her out.
- The Chief Superintendent has to write “Malpractice” in red ink on “OMR Response Sheet” and Question Paper
Booklet” issued to the candidate and submit a detailed report. All these things are to be sent in a separate sealed
cover(s) to the Secretary, State Board of Technical Education and Training A.P., Vijayawada. In all the Malpractice
cases the decision of the Chief Superintendent is final.
G) APPOINTMENT OF MINISTERIAL STAFF / WATER CARRIERS / ATTENDERS :
The Chief Superintendent is permitted to appoint:
- One Clerk for every 200 candidates writing the examination in the centre. He has to carryout the duties assigned by
the Chief Superintendent from time to time.
- One Typist to type various letters and other matters pertaining to POLYCET.
- One Water carrier for every 50 candidates writing the examination in the centre. The above staff is to be served with
appointment orders and acceptance letters taken from the Individual to this effect. They should be asked to report at
9-00 A.Mon the day of examination to take necessary instructions along with duties.
- The remuneration is to be paid for these staff also at the end of the examination along with the Assistant
Superintendents as per the norms furnished.
H) DATE/TIMINGS OF THE EXAMINATION/BELL ON SIREN TIMINGS:
- Date of Examination: as per G.O. / Notification
- Examination Timings :11-00 A.M to 1-00 P.M . (2 hours duration)
- a) 10-00 A.MLong Bell : Allowing the Candidates into the Examination Hall
b) 11-00 A.M Long Bell : Examination Commences (before this time, complete the identification of candidates with
the help of Photos in N.R., Attendance, Distribution of OMR Response Sheets and Questions Papers booklets to
4 of 6
a) A “Nil Slip” is to be kept in the cover and sealed when there is no material to keep in it.
a) The Examination material is to be handed over to the coordinator/nominee of the coordinator/Route Officer in the
presence of Departmental observer and at the examination centre only. The departmental observer will wait at the
centre till such time the material is collected from the Chief Superintendent. Keep all the material in a gunny bag for
easy transport, except used OMR response Sheets.
b) Every sealed bundle cover should be superscribed with the following details:
(i) POLYCET ………………………….. (Year to be mentioned)
(ii) Contents in the sealed bundle/cover:
(iii) Name of the District to which it belongs.
(iv) Signature of the Chief Superintendent with the Office seal
c) The Chief Superintendent have to purchase the stationery and packing material from the funds provided. The
Packing should be neat and strong. Wax seals are to be put clearly on the cloth bundles and packets or covers at all
d) All Sealed bundles/packets are to be sent to:
State Board of Technical Education & Training
Govt. Polytechnic Campus,
Benz Circle, Vijayawada-520 008.
e) The Chief Superintendent should be thorough with the instruction given to the Asst. Superintendent and
f) The Chief Superintendent is completely responsible for all the discrepancies. He / She should take all the necessary
precautions and see that the examination is conducted fairly and smoothly.
STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
ANDHRA PRADESH :: VIJAYAWADA
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENTS / INVIGILATORS
1) The Assistant Superintendent has to report to the Chief Superintendent at 9-30 A.M.i.e. one and Half hour before the
commencement of the examination. Late Reporting may result not only in forfeiting the remuneration but also liable
for disciplinary action.
2) Every Asst. Superintendent shall be responsible for atleast 25 candidates writing the examination in his/her Examination Hall.
3) The examination is of objective type of two (02) hours duration. The timings is from 11-00 A.Mto 1-00 P.M
4) Collect the following material from the Chief Superintendent and proceed to their hall at 9-30 A.M to see that the
candidates do not disturb the seating arrangement already made.
i) Seating plan of the examination Hall
ii) Nominal rolls cum signature statement of the candidate/attendance sheet (POLYCET X computerized NR)
5) The candidates are not allowed to sit other than in the seats allotted to them according to the seating plan.
6) Do not allow any candidate belonging to another examination Centre/Hall to write the examination in your hall. Guide
him/her properly to go to his/her centre of examination hall in your institution as the case may be
7) No candidate shall be allowed to bring and use Calculator, Mathematical/Physical Tables or loose white papers into
the examination hall. The candidate may be asked to do rough work on the two blank white pages attached at the
end of the question paper booklet.
8) Verify the identity of each candidate with the Photo & Specimen Signature on NR available with you, then take the
signature in the proforma POLYCET – X Computerised NR.
9) Asst. Superintendents are requested to read the following instructions to the candidates along with the Bell/Siren
timings in the examination hall well before distributing the “Question Paper Booklet”.
a) You will be given one “Question Paper Booklet and .one OMR Response Sheet”, Write your Hall Ticket Number
carefully on both the Response Sheet and Question Paper Booklet at the place earmarked for it. Fill up the details
and mark the answers on the OMR Response Sheet by darkening the appropriate circle using a H.B. Pencil only.
Do not fail to enter on the OMR Response Sheets the SI. No. of the question paper booklet used and the Booklet
code. Do not forget to Sign on the OMR Response Sheet and question paper booklet at the appropriate place, as
otherwise it shall not be valid. Do not fold, staple, tear or wrinkle the OMR response sheet. Be-careful while
handling the OMR Response sheet.
b) Do not write hall-ticket number or name anywhere on the “OMR Response Sheet” or “Question Paper booklet”
other than at the place earmarked for it. If so, your OMR Response Sheet will be invalidated.
c) Verify whether, “Question Paper Booklet” issued to you contains all pages and all questions are printed properly. If
it is defective, ask for replacement by surrendering the previous one issued.
d) Don’t try to copy question on to your Hall Ticket or anywhere else. If you try to do so, you will be sent out of the
10) The Chief Superintendent will bring the sealed packets containing OMR Response sheet at 10-00 A.M. It should
beopened in the presence of candidates and distribute the same, Ask the candidate to go through the instructions in
‘OMR Response sheet thoroughly and fill up all particulars by darkening appropriate circle with H.B. Pencil only.
Ensure that candidates enter his/her Halt ticket number. Put your Signature on the OMR Response Sheet only, when
all entries are made by the candidate.
11) Write “Absent” with red pen in attendance column against the name of the candidates who have not attended the examination.
12) The Chief Superintendent will bring the sealed packets containing question paper Booklets at 10-50 A.M. Open them
in the presence of the candidates and issue them to candidates by 10-55 A.M. Ensure that candidates are given the
correct question paper booklet code. To avoid Malpractice in the exam-and to ensure that no neighboring candidates
gets the same question paper booklet code and its serial number on the OMR Response Sheet. Also ensure that
candidates enter his/her hall ticket Number on the question paper booklet. Ensure that candidates append his/her
signature at the appropriate place on both OMR Response Sheet and question Paper Booklet. Instruct the
candidates to start answering the question paper when the long bell is given at 11-00 A.M. Keep a watch over all the
candidates and warn them if they try to start answering before the schedule times.
13) No candidate should’ be allowed in to the examination hall after 11-00 A.M. i.e., after the examination has commenced.
14) No candidate should be allowed to leave the examination hall in the first hour, i.e. before 12-00 Noon. He/she can be
allowed to go out only after 12-00 Noon and that to after surrendering the OMR Response Sheet and Question Paper
booklet given to him/her. He/She should not be allowed once again into the examination hall to write the examination.
15) No candidate should be allowed to-go to the toilets during the period of examination, i.e. between 11-00 A.M. and 1-
16) Report to the Chief Superintendent immediately in case of Malpractice or impersonation or misbehavior, if any for
taking suitable action.
17) Handover the “Unused Question Paper Booklet” and “Unused OMR Response Sheets” to the Chief Superintendent
or his/her assistant at 11-05 A,M. when he/she comes to your hall for collecting them.
18) Do not stand or sit at one particular place in the examination hall, make rounds among the rows of the candidates
allowed to you for effective supervision.
19) Bell/Siren Timings:
a) 10-00 A.M. – Long Bell – Admission of candidates in to the Examination Hall.
b) 11-00 A.M. – Long Bell – Examination commence (before the time complete the identification of candidates with the
photos in NR, Attendance, Distribution of OMR Response Sheet and Question paper booklets to the candidates)
c) 11-30 A.M. 12-00 Noon; 12-30 P.M. – Short Bell : ½ Hour time Bell.
d) 12-55 P.M. – Short Bell : Warning Bell.
e) 1-00 P.M. Long Bell – Examination time Ends.
NOTE : Announce these timings and bells to the candidates well in advance so that they do not get confused,
whilewriting the examination.
20) Collect back the OMR Response Sheet from all the candidates in the hall at the stroke of 1-00 P.M. Do not give any
extra time to any candidate under any circumstances.
21) Arrange the OMR Response Sheets Hall ticket wise before handing over them to the Chief Superintendent
22) The following material is tobe handed over tothe Chief Superintendent immediately after the examination
a) Filled in Nominal Rolls – CUM – signature statements of the Candidates / Attendance sheet (Proforma POLYCETX Computerized NR)
b) Used OMR Response Sheet collected from the candidate arranged in order of Hall Ticket Number.
23) After handing over the above material, Collect your remuneration and leave the examination center with the oral permission Of the Chief Superintendent.
POLYCET – (MATERIAL FOR CENTER)
(LIST OF MATERIAL TO BE HANDED OVER BY THE CO – ORDINATOR
TO THE CHIEF SUPERINTENDENT OF THE CENTERS)
1. Instructions to the Chief Superintendent / Joint Chief Superintendent.
2. Instructionsto the Assistant Superintendents (Invigilators).
3. Receipt for receiving sealed question paper booklets and OMR Response Sheets – POLYCET -IV.
4. Certificate regarding opening of question paper booklets – POLYCET – V
5. Consolidated attendance account – POLYCET – VI
6. Account of sealed OMR response sheetsand question paper booklets -.POLYCET – VII
7. No relation certificate to be signed by Chief Supdt. / Joint Supdt / Asst. Supdt. – POLYCET- VIII
8. Proforma to be signed at the time of sealing the OMR response sheets etc., POLYCET – IX
9. Nominal rolls-cum-signature statement of the candidate / attendance sheet POLYCET –
Computerised Nominal rolls.
10 “Check List” for handing over the material after the examination is over.
11. Norms of payment of remuneration.
12. Advance of amount to conduct the examination and receipt of Proforma.
Handed over by Received by
(Signature, name and Designation) (Signature, name and
Designation with Office Seal)
STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
ANDHRA PRADESH :: VIJAYAWADA
GUIDELINES TO OBSERVERS – POLYCET
1) The successful conduct of POLYCET Examination largely depends upon the resourcefulness of the Observers.
He /She acts as liasion officer between the Chief Superintendent of the Centre and Co-ordinator of POLYCET
Examination. The observers should be thorough with instructions given to the candidates for filling up details on
the OMR Response sheet, as given in the POLYCET information Booklets sothat in case of doubt he/she can
advise the candidates / invigilators suitably in the examination Hall.
2. Observers should Report to the Chief Superintendent of the centre by 10-00 A.M. one day before the
examination and see that the seating arrangements are made by 4-00 P.M. The coordinator will visit the
centre in the evening, to supervise the arrangements made.
3. a) Ensure that the seating plan chart is displayed outside at least by 9-00 A.M. on the day of examination.
b) Ensure that the Hall-ticket numbers without booklet codes have been marked on the tables and also written
on the black board available in the hall. A copy may be pasted at the entrance door of the Examination Hall.
c) Arrangments are to be made in such a way that sufficient lighting is there and even in case of
rain, examination should not be disturbed.
d) The Superintendent of Police is requested for police bandobust. Incase they fail to arrive contact the
police station of the locality and make necessary arrangements for the same.
e) Ensure that sufficient number of Asst. Superintendents is appointed and their acknowledgements obtained.
f) Ensure that arrangments for drinking water are made for examination hall.
g) Verify whether stationery articles such as cloth, envelopes, wrappers, candles, wax, etc., are available.
4) The question papers will be distributed to various centers at any time between 8-00 A.M. to 10-00 A.M. on
the day of examination. Please be available at the centre with the Chief Superintendent or his/her nominee
to receive them.
5) During the examination the observer has to go round the halls and ensure that no copying or any
malpractice take place. He should also check whether the Asst. Superintendents are carrying out the
duties asisgned to them properly or not. He should also ensure that no neighbouring candidate gets the
same series question paper. i.e. the same booklet code. The observer should also check and enusre that
the candidates have entered relevant details on OMR Sheet by darkening appropriate circles with H.B.
Pencil. While taking rounds of halls he should also advise all invigilators to thoroughly verify whether the
candidates are filled all the relevant information on the OMR Response Sheet.
6) Incase of any doubt, contact the Co-ordinator.
7) The observer should wait at the centre till the examination materials are handed over by Chief
Superintendent to the Co-ordinator.
8) Your remuneration will be paid by the Co-ordinator.
9) At the end of examination please collect utilization certificate for the expenditure incurred by the Chief Superintendent of your centre and hand over the same to the Co-ordinator.