Sub:- Technical Education – Academic – Transfer of students from one
Professional College to another Professional College at II/III/IV year
stage for the academic year 2017-18 under 1% ceiling limit-
Permission accorded – Orders – Reg.
Ref:- 1. G.O.Ms.No. 122, HE (EC.II) Dept, Dated: 01.09.2005.
- G.O.Ms.No. 66, HE(EC.2) Dept, Dated: 15.05.2008.
G.O.Ms.No. 3, HE(EC.2) Dept, Dated: 06.01.2011.
Note orders and Guidelines of the CTE, vide Lr.No.H2/1951/2017
- Representations of Students, dated:23-05-2017 to 31.05.2017
OR DE R:
In pursuance of the orders issued by the Government, in the 1st read above,
the applications of’ the students for transfer from one Engineering college to
another Engineering colleges, affiliated to same universities at 2nd, 3rd and 4th year
stages, have been examined and verified in terms of the guidelines issued in the
G.O., and have been found to be within 1% ceiling limit.
In view of the above, the Commissioner of Technical Education, Telangana
Hyderabad hereby accords permission for transfer of (148) students (as per the
annexure enclosed) from one Engineering Institution to another Engineering
Institution, both affiliated to same University, subject to the fulfillment of the
- The candidates must be promoted to II / III/IV year, as the case may be.
The candidates must fulfill the academic regulation as stipulated by the
- The Tuition fee reimbursement / Scholarships shall be subject to approval
from the Social Welfare Department.
- The Department of Technical Education shall not be responsible for anomaly
arising out of the transfer of student, and the student/parents/Principals of
the respective Institutions shall be solely responsible.
- These transfers shall be in-effect for the academic year 2017-18 only.
The Principals/ Managements of the respective Institutions, are requested to
make note of the following points and implement the same, scrupulously, and if at
any future date, it is found that a wrong claim has been made deviating the
following conditions, the Principals / Managements of the Institutions, concerned
will be held responsible.
- Students who are admitted under Category B i.e. Management quota in
an institution and subsequently transferred to other institution under 1%
ceiling or unfilled vacancies of Convenor quota i.e. Category A are not
eligible to claim tuition fee reimbursement / Scholarship.
- Students who are admitted under Convenor Quota ( i.e. Category A ) &
eliqible for fee reimbursement, if subsequently, transferred to other
institutions under the unfilled vacancy of Category B seats shall not be
eligible to claim Tuition FeeReimbursement/ scholarship.
- The difference in the tuition fee to be paid in the Institutions now transferred
shall be the responsibility of the students/Parents.
Further, the Principals of the Institution, concerned, are requested to take
necessary action in relieving the students, to join at the new Institutions before
commencement of the class-work, and intimate the date of relief and joining of the
students to this office.
Encl: Annexure (SI. No.1 to 148)