Sub: TECHNICAL EDUCATION – NB Accreditation for GPTs – Applying for
NBA Accreditation with SARs – Submission of updated status report –
Reminder – Reg.
Ref: 1. Lr.No.SBTET/B1/NBA/201S-16, Dated: 27.02.016 from the Secretary
- This office Memo.No.K3/411/2016, Dated: 01.04.2016
This Office Memo of Even No. Dt. 19.05.2016.
In continuation of this Office Memo under reference 3rd cited, the following
instructions were given to the Principals of the (15) Govt. Polytechnics identified for
- The Govt. Polytechnics which have attained the SAR Score greater than 650
were instructed to go ahead with the NBA Accreditation Registration Process.
- The Govt. Polytechnics which have not attained the SAR Score greater than
650 but SAR has been prepared were instructed to seriously explore and
identify areas of improvement and re-do SAR at the earliest.
- The Principal, Dr. BRAGMR Govt. Polytechnic, Karimnagar was instructed to
seriously attempt for drafting SAR for Computer Engineering Course
- The Principal, S.S. Govt. Polytechnic, Zaheerabad was instructed to
strengthen the EEE Program and gear up for NBA accreditation process.
S. The Govt. Polytechnics which have attained very less SAR Score for the
programmes compared to the other Polytechnics instructed to expedite the
preparation of SAR immediately and submit their explanation for delay.
- The Principal, Govt. Polytechnic, Nizamabad has not submitted the SAR till to
In view of the above, the Principals of (15) Govt. Polytechnics have not
submitted the above information till today. Hence they are requested to submit the
updated status report on above points through Regional Joint Director (TE),
Hyderabad with marking copy to the Secretary, SBTET, Telangana State in both
hard and soft copies by 1S.04.2017without fail.