Academics – Transfer of students from one
Professional College to another Professional College at IInd / IIIrd / IVth
Sub :- Technical Education – Academics – Transfer of students from one Professional College to another Professional College at IInd / IIIrd / IVth year stage – Permission accorded – Orders – Issued-Reg.
Read:- 1. G.O.Ms.No.122, Higher Education (EC.II) Department, Dt: 01.09.2005.
2. Lr.No: E/Student transfers/2020-21, Dt. 27.09.2021 & 27.10.2021 of the Commissioner of Technical Education, A.P., Vijayawada.
3. Representation of (134) students
In pursuance of the orders issued by the Government, in the ref. 1st read above, the applications of 134 students for transfer from one Engg/Pharmacy/ MBA/MCA/B.Arch college to another Engg/Pharmacy/MBA/MCA/B.Arch college affiliated to same University, at IInd / IIIrd / IVth year stage, for the year 2021- 22, have been examined and verified in terms of the guidelines issued in the G.O.Ms.No.122, Higher Education (EC.II) Department, Dt: 01.09.2005 under 1% ceiling limit and unfilled vacancies.
The Commissioner of Technical Education, A.P., Vijayawada hereby accords permission for the transfer of 134 students (as per the annexure enclosed) from one Engg/ Pharmacy/ MBA/ MCA/B.Arch college to another Engg/ Pharmacy/ MBA/ MCA/B.Arch college, both affiliated to same University, subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
i. The candidates must be promoted to II / III / IV year, as the case may be. ii. The candidates must fulfill the academic regulation as stipulated by the University, concerned.
iii. The Tuition fee reimbursement / Scholarships shall be subject to approval from the Social Welfare Department.
iv. The Department of Technical Education shall not be responsible for anomaly arising out of the transfer of students and the student /parents /Principals of the respective Institutions shall be solely responsible.
v. These transfers shall be in effect for the academic year 2021 – 22 only.
The Principals/ Managements of the respective Institutions are requested to make note of the following points and to follow the same, scrupulously and if any deviation is found at a later date, the Principals / Managements of the Institutions, concerned will be held responsible.
• Students who are admitted under Category B i.e., Management quota/ Spot Admission in an institution and subsequently transferred to other institution under 1% ceiling or unfilled vacancies of Convenor quota i.e., Category A are not eligible to claim tuition fee reimbursement/ Scholarship.
• Students who are admitted under Convenor Quota (i.e., Category A) & eligible for fee reimbursement, if subsequently, transferred to other institutions under the unfilled vacancy of Category B seats shall not be eligible to claim Tuition Fee Reimbursement/ scholarship.
• The difference in the tuition fee to be paid in the Institutions now transferred shall be the responsibility of the students/Parents.
Further, the Principals of the Institution, concerned, are requested to take necessary action in relieving the students, to join at the new Institutions before the commencement of the class-work for the academic year 2021 – 22 and intimate the date of relief and joining of the students to this office.